20 April 2015

Marimekko presentation


I decided what subjects I wanted to talk about, and what the content of my presentation would be. I put these headings on separate sheets of paper and read through all the material I had used for research purpose. I made notes, according to the topic, on the relevant sheet. 

Once I knew what information I was going to use, I wrote the slides for the presentation. I felt it was important to include lots of Marimekko's designs in my slides, to show the company in context. I used their patterns as backgrounds to slides, and imagery of their clothing on separate slides.

I printed out the slides onto handout pages, and used the blank space to make notes to prompt me during the presentation.

Now all I have to do is practice what I'm going to say!!


No comments:

Post a Comment